Terms of Service
Terms of service govern your use and access our platform for using Weelz mobile application and its related websites, services, applications, and tools. By determining the current version of the application, you confirm that you accept these Terms of Service and that you agree to abide by them.
We are providing online/offline booking of car repair and service through our Weelz platform. Contact details can be found on our website at www.weelz.in and also in Mobile application.
The Application is provided subject to all of the terms set forth in the Mobile Application Documentation. Weelz does not warrant that:
- Information provided is complete, true and accurate
- Applicable only on the parts and work that were done or replaced by Weelz service providers and mechanics.
- We hold the right to deny insurance or warranty claim by you upon our discretion anytime.
- Application is free of defects or errors.
Limitations of Liability and Indemnification
- Download and usage of Weelz application is entirely at your own risk and will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or any other monetary damages, fees and penalties.
- You are solely responsible for all Material that you submit for inclusion on or transmission via Weelz.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Weelz, and its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents harmless against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgements, and settlements, including without limitations, reasonable legal fees resulting from or alleged to result from your use of this application.
Use and Prohibited Use Restrictions
You may use the Application only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You are strictly prohibited to adapt, change, transform, publish and distribute the application and also the materials used for the Application, without Weelz prior written consent. You agree not to use any automated data collection methods, data mining, robots, or scraping or any data gathering methods of any kind on this Application.
Enforcement of Copyright and Protection of Intellectual Property
- Whenever Weelz discovers that you have breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice, severe action taken on legal proceedings, seeking monetary damages and an injunction against you.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights in Weelz (including without limitation all content, materials and technology used or appearing or transmitted through it) belongs to us or our licensors, immediately report this by email to email@example.com care of Legal Department. All rights are reserved.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Chennai, Tamil Nadu excluding its choice of law rules. All disputes relating to this Agreement shall be settled in the courts located Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The parties submit to personal jurisdiction within Tamil Nadu.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We do not entertain Return, Refund and Cancellation in any Circumstances. In case of double or failed transactions and payment has been debited, refund will be processed through same mode within 10 working days.